Monday, October 15, 2007

We talked briefly about answers to the homework assignment for today and then you worked through a lab in pairs.

We also welcomed Austin to our class. He was visiting Wofford today as a prospective student.

Lab

  1. Find a partner to work with.
  2. Download the file LoremIpsum.html to your computer.
  3. Create an external style sheet that will make the page look like mine. (Why am I linking to an image instead of to an HTML file?)
  4. Before the end of class, send me the CSS file via e-mail. Be sure to let me know the names of both partners.

The colors I used are among the standard 17 CSS colors.

Feel free to ask me questions or to as questions of other pairs around you.

Homework

For Wednesday, read the handout Introduction to Web Accessibility.

No comments: