Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today we reviewed the worksheet due today and I answered any questions still lingering about what we've covered so far. I We also talked about your blog today. I introduced Blogger.

Reminder: There is a quiz on Friday covering Chapters 1–5, with a particular emphasis on Chapters 3–5.

Create a blog

As you use the Web every day, think about the pages you visit from the perspective of what you are learning about in this course. For example, you might like (or dislike) a page's layout or the way the navigation is set up for the site the page is in. Record your thoughts in a Weblog. Be sure to include links!

Make at least 3 posts each week. I will read them at random intervals, but at least twice a week.

As shown on the syllabus, this blog contributes to 10% of your grade for the course. I will assess you primarily on the content of your blog: depth of thought and reasonable content. I will also look for correct spelling and grammar.

Later in the semester, you will use your blog in association with your work on the project.

Put a link to your blog on your home page on cs.wofford.int.

No comments: