Monday, November 26, 2007

We reviewed the requirements for Part 2 of the project. You have two weeks to complete your group's report. These reports are to be published on the CS server at http://cs.wofford.int/groupcolor/. You should be able to SFTP files by logging in using your account and then setting the folder on the server to /var/www/html/groupcolor. There is already an index.html file in that folder as well as a subfolder named mirror that contains all the files in your client site's mirror.

As far as I can tell, I received information by the Tuesday deadline about pages to audit only from the navy group (5 points). The assessment of your work and your group's work was due at the start of class today (10 points). I've been very disappointed, too, by the relative dearth of blog posts about meetings. There were at least two meetings that I alloted class time for. Groups should have gotten together to meet and work at other times, too. On the positive side, the posts I did get to read were quite good.

Last time we built a two-level navigation menu using CSS. I discovered over the break that the pop-up sub-menus don't work in IE6. The fix? Use JavaScript.

No comments: